
Se gli arabi mi fan sparire, ecco il perchè...
Non potevo fare a meno di scriverle, queste cose, ma avrei fatto a meno del nome completo ed in grassetto....
Ecco sotto la lettera in inglese (clikkaci su per ingrandirla)
Ciao, P.
If the Arabs will vaporize me, here is the reason why...
I could not help it.
I had to write these things, but I would have done without the bold full name at the end of it!!
Here is my letter (click on it to enlarge).
Cheers, P.
17/10/05
Star Letter!!
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
hey Paolo,
RispondiEliminasmart move! especially publishing your full name! well, it was nice to know you and all...
;p
anyways, keep on bloggin the free world.
cheers,
Jan/Germany
as you know, my car is your car!!
RispondiElimina:-))
P.
...and it shall never be forgotten!
RispondiEliminai'm just waiting to return the favor, man.
-Jan